Thursday, April 9, 2015

Welcome to New England Railworks!

Hello and welcome! My name is Rick Kfoury. When I purchased RailWorks Train Simulator a few years ago, I was excited by the potential the simulator offered, but slightly disappointed about the range of the content available. To make a long story short, I learned how to repaint rolling stock as well as use the Route Editor tool and things really got going. I have since repainted many locomotives and cars as well as finished a fictional Boston & Maine route (all of which are available for download at railworksamerica.com...be wary that some require purchase of payware material to work). I am currently in the last stages of a fictional Central Vermont Railroad Route for Train Simulator 2015. So hop aboard and take a virtual ride on some of New England's beloved trains!


No comments:

Post a Comment