Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Content Update 6/16/2015

My apologies for the lack of posts recently, its been a very busy week Train Simulator wise!

I have finished and uploaded the Central Vermont Champlain Division to the RailWorks America file library. It should be available for download by Saturday of this week. I had a lot of great enthusiasm, feedback and help from the RailWorks America community, and without them the route would not have been as enjoyable to create.

It was a busy week in terms of uploaded content as well. Harry Adkins, an excellent content creator at RailWorks America, has created many repaints for the route as well as much-needed granite flatcar loads for the quarry. I have completed and uploaded a number of repaints for the route as well. I will list them below.

At the moment I am working in the project of updating my route to the 1990s. So far I have replaced the roads, cars, and a number of buildings. The Western Vermont beyond Wilkesboro Bend has been abandoned and pulled up, and most of the Waterton yard is gone. The changes surprise even me!

Uploaded Content:
- Two Western Vermont cabooses
- Western Vermont MOW Hopper
- Western Vermont Alco RS-1
- Central Vermont Alco RS-1
- Two Central Vermont cabooses
- Canadian National Passenger coaches

Repaints in Progress:
- Central Vermont GP38-2
- Western Vermont GP7
- Western Vermont Alco RS-11
- Central Vermont FMC Boxcars
- CN, CV and Western Vermont Wide-Vision Steel Cabooses


No comments:

Post a Comment