Monday, June 8, 2015

Route Update 6/9/15

It's been a busy few days for my current route in progress, the Central Vermont Champlain Division! The route is now in beta and I have sent it out to testers. I can't say enough about the beta testers, taking the time to check the route over thoroughly. Thankfully there are only minor issues that can be fixed easily! I have already made a number of changes and have a few more to make before the route should be ready to release.

I will be including two free roam scenarios with the route, one featuring the Central Vermont as the focus and the other the Western Vermont. I have whipped up repaints of the RWA Alco RS-1 for both railroads to serve as "default" locomotives for the free roams. They will have to be installed prior to installing the route but that should be no problem as the RWA route is required anyways to run my route. The repaints have been uploaded to RailWorks America and should be available this weekend. I will also be including 2-3 basic standard scenarios.

More news as it comes! Keep an eye out for the Steam Sale, scheduled to start on June 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment